Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

ChilePepino Posted:

That’s another thread. And the rule is not up yet, this is still round one which i hope one day will end.

Well, hopefully the rule is going to include all threads, so that would be a disqualifying post. However it has not been voted on yet so no disqualification. Also, this is not retroactive.

burningpopsicles Posted:

probably not…that’s why i’m asking. is it a snipe if you just happen to be the first one on a new page, or do you have to do it with the intention of sniping?

This is a good question. Im going to say it must be an intention snipe, because otherwise it’s not really sniping. However we don’t want people to cheat, so how about part of the rule is, if one of the contestants is the first post on a new page with an edited post, they are also disqualified? There is no way to tell if they edited a snipe so I believe this is a must have. Better watch your steps in other words.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!