Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This idea is not part of the current gameplay rebalance, but I think might have some merit as a possible ‘nother round of positive changes.

Y’know how you feel really good when you see someone with practically nothing defeat someone way more powerful than him? (Like when an orphan pauper takes out the evil king?)

And then there’s that feeling of “Oh, give me a ****ing break” when someone way outclbumes someone else and then beats the **** out of them? (Like the New York Yankees beating a Little League Team full of 5-year olds?)

What if the forums worked the same way? So if you took on Cosplay Central with no .moars equipped, and only equipment from Ep1, you’d get bonus cred/fans? And if you took on Denture Chat with a Master Ball and Pink Floyd equipped you’d lose cred/fans?

Might make for some more interesting builds, and make mid-range .moar files and other equipment worth buying.

There. It’s out of my craw now. Go nuts dissecting why this would be a bad idea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!