Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Fran Posted:

So is anyone wondering how gigerth GOT these pictures?

I did, at first, until I realized who he was. It was so obvious that I was amazed I didn’t figure it out already.

gigerth knows me because he met me on Gaia. (I have it listed in my profile, he does not.) He’s a 15- maybe 16, now?- year old dude who went by Pali.

Here’s what his avatar looked like:

Among friends, gigerth was referred to as “candyfabulous person” (an affectionate term). He didn’t talk much, so he alienated a lot of people. Finally, I told him that he was annhoying and I didn’t like him.

gigerth got so bumhurt that he bore and immense grudge against me, apparently extending even into Forumwarz. I kinda feel bad for him, because looking back I realize that I must’ve really hurt his feelings.

So here goes, gigerth: I apologize for being so mean that you had to join Forumwarz and develop an entire new identity around yourself. It was wrong, and I regret it.

And if anyone thinks I’m full of ****, just Google “gigerth” There’s PLENTY of evidence, even on his DeviantArt page alone (all his friends are from Gaia).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!