Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Archmagister Gaenigerus Posted:

Was Shii not a Scorpio? Libras and Scorpios can get on well together. Let us see:

Oh dear, the cards do not favor you at all in this matter. The verbatim description of your outcome: “self-deception, imagination, unrealistic fantasy.” I shall elaborate, however. You are prone to flights of fancy and it’s high time you got your head out of the clouds. Stop your silly flirtations and settle down to work, as you may have noticed most of your peers are doing.

Have you lately suffered a loss? Maybe your friends are browbeating you or waving their successes in your face? It is due to your lack of seriousness. You are not a stable presence in others’ lives. I’d go so far as to say it’s possible a glamour has been cast upon you by this Shii character and you need a strong dispellation. Don’t trust a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

...*sniff*...

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!