Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

genericwhore

[WePizza]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

quangntenemy Posted:

Dear fellow Forumwarriorz,

Our elite klan is always looking for cool people, elite hackers and brave warriors of the sea to improve our eliteness.

At the moment we are very close to reach our first milestone of 500 members. Our next targets will be 1000, 1500, and 2000, and I will be celebrating these special events with a total giveaway of 3 BP.

– If you are a WeChall member: simply post here

– If you are not a WeChall member: post here and try your best to become a part of our elite klan. I will check this contest regularly and invite cool posters, however you can always send tubmails to ****tard or ghax and maybe they’ll invite you.

– You can post as many times as you want, bumping this thread everyday is encouraged and might win you an officer status. But no spamming.

– Trolling allowed.

1 BP will be awarded each time we reach a milestone (1000, 1500 and 2000 members). I will use a random number generator to decide the winner. This post is #1. If the winning poster is not a WeChall member at the time of drawing, another poster will be chosen.

Update 1: I have decided to use this page http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/list to determine the number of klansmen. The number from http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/largest_klan is inaccurate because inactive players are excluded.

Update 2: Applications can also be sent to all other officers, as listed on our klan profile

Update 3: As our number dropped drastically recently, I have decided to add 1 more BP to the prize pool. It will be awarded when we reach 500 members again.

sweet. 1Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!