Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Moniker Posted:

This thread was fine until you resorted to emotion and rhetoric. You’re not equipped to have this discussion. I’m sorry, Shii. I really am. I want to have this conversation in a respectful manner, but you just want me to shut up. Par for the course, I’m afraid.

I only told you to shut up because you’re being insufferably egotistical. If you’re so secure in your own beliefs, why bother discussing in this thread? There’s certainly nothing to gain if you “convert” a believer to your side. You won’t get any virgins, only the knowledge that you successfully destroyed someone’s upbringing and way of life.

Again, please talk to man-man if you’d like tips on how to carry on with a respectful, intelligent debate.

Pro-Tip: A good way to start is not begin by calling your opponents silly, ridiculous, and absurd.

Shii edited this message on 09/04/2009 7:13PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!