Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Moniker Posted:

You just ended our conversation. If you can’t come up with reasoned arguments then you’ve got no place in this thread.

Shut up Moniker, all you’ve done is insult and trash people throughout this whole thread. There is no onus on believers to prove to you that they’re correct unless they’re trying to convert you. I don’t see anywhere in this thread where that is the case, so kindly hop down from your pedestal.

You can pretend you’re the “mature” one in this conversation and call yourself the “adult” here, but it’s easy to do that when you just mask all your own insults in a cloud of supposed “truth.”

You yourself admitted there were several issues you genuinely didn’t know the answer too, but you presumed the answer due to the science that had answered other issues in the past.

I.E. you can have faith in your science to govern your life, and I’ll keep faith in my God.

I also don’t seem to recall when righteous indignation canceled out humility. Sorry for not meekly swallowing any sort of defense against the ridiculously egotistical bull**** you post every time.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!