Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

truth is staring you in the face bro.

Question to all the atheists out there. Why are many of you so fervent in trying to disprove God?

A very good question, and not simply answered, I think. But I’ll attempt to have a go at it – First off, for those of us in the States, there is a culture that promotes faith in public (see Obama, Barack – election of) and that has for decades, at least, portrayed atheists in a very negative light. To attempt to gain a fair standing in society, attempts are made to promote our viewpoint as being superior, or at the very least sensible. I think most oppressed minorities will attempt to glorify their group in an effort to gain status. In addition, there is the point of view that religion when looked at as one entity has had a very destructive effect on society (yes, there is also a viewpoint that it has been beneficial, I’m not arguing that here). And of course, most people like to be smug bastards whenever possible.

tl; dr – In theory if religious people would keep their religion private then atheists would not act this way, while in truth many probably would anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!