Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Catt although Posted:

Also, why does no one ever propose the theory that there was a creator of the universe (or at least our part of it) but like everything else it had a finite lifespan and is now dead?

Scott Adams, the creator of Dilbert, wrote “God’s Debris” which suggests that an omniscient, omnipotent god annihilated himself, as it knew everything except its own nonexistence, which resulted in the Big Bang.

It’s available for free online, but I haven’t read it because I really hate reading a book’s worth of text on my computer screen.

Anyway, onto the OP’s question.

Inertia Posted:

Who made the universe?

Looking for a cause (personified or not) does not necessarily make sense. We’re beings trapped within our universe, understanding 3 spacial dimensions, and time. If time is a result of the Big Bang, and creation is a process that requires time, I don’t see how anything can “create” the Big Bang.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!