Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Moniker Posted:

I can respect that. I take it your beliefs involve some sort of creator? Something like deism, at the very least?

I’d be interested to know why you believe what you believe. The onus is not on me to disprove God, it’s on believers to prove what they believe is true. See Russell’s Teapot for more.

But bumuming the burden of proof is on me, what sort of shatter-proof argument would be acceptable? Only I can’t imagine what I could say to disprove the existence of something that supposedly exists outside of time and space.

Expect the onus is not on believers either, because the entire notion of “God” falls outside of logical constraints. There will never be a “proof” either way. All you will have is a belief in God and your faith to back it, or a non-belief in God and your faith to back it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!