Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Zehd

Avatar: 204901 2010-08-26 18:31:16 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

MY male reproductive organ TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE AND EJACULATES MONEY

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Yes, and will continue to do so. Does that sound esoteric? For me, it’s all about energy and circuits.

I have to agree with Aldo on this. Being able to grasp the concept of ‘infinite space/time’ is a doozy in itself- it screws with our perception of reality – in which we have a hard time accepting the fact there IS no beginning, and no end.

It always was, and always will be.

We compartmentalise time- which itself isn’t a man made construct(Only the numerous methods of MEASURING time we’ve created throughout man’s history are). Time is a measurement of change. Without time there can be no change. And again, time is unique perceptual experience in itself to each individual noting the pbumage of it.

Its all stories we tell ourselves, really. To help us make sense of this universe we NEED to percieve it as linear, because our consciousness has a beginning and an end.

“TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED…

HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO be HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.”- Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Death

or, if you favor the big bang…

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!