Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Avatar: 168895 Mon Mar 30 15:35:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

AAHZ Posted:

Sign: Aquarius

Question: What is my true pbumion?

According to the cards, you will live the life of Ebenezer Scrooge exactly. Very strange, indeed.

You are inherently a loner – excellent for dedicated arcane studies! To answer your question, it seems you long most for wealth. This will set you on the wrong path, lad. You are moody and haunted by your past, but currently have taken control of things and you’re even making new friends.

Unfortunately, your past will come back to you, and possibly quite soon. As you strive for the material, your spirit and relationships will suffer and you will end up old and alone, the victim of an unrequited love.

I suggest you pursue knowledge rather than wealth. In your sad and lonely case, perhaps you’d do best to try your hand at summoning. Animals or even dim-witted demons can be excellent companions. It’s true they will never replace the one that got away, but you are already destined to die bitter and alone, surrounded by gold and baubles.

Fingerz Posted:

PLEASE can we move this thread to RP now? PLz plz plz plz plz…

Are you dissatisfied with your fortune? I answered your question quite precisely: pursue alchemy in order to “shot web.” You definitely do not have the inherent sorcerous powers necessary to conjure spider’s webbing on-the-fly. Potions can be crafted to make up for this, though don’t overestimate yourself. You’ll never reach rubedo. That’s not truly the point of alchemy, anyway. I hope you achieve englightenment in your studies, and cease your frivolity.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!