Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

You know what… I want to clear the air here, because I’m sensing that same “Oh shi-” feeling from just before the fine upstanding member of society avatars exploded. So, full disclosure.

In the immediate aftermath of the wops getting nuked, I was pretty ****ed off. There are a couple of FB posts around to that effect, and I TMed some people that seemed similarly annoyed to suggest ****ing around with proceedings in response.

Much like the fine upstanding member of society avatars, it’s taken on a bit of a life of it’s own, unlike the fine upstanding member of society avatars I want to jump off the bandwagon before it turns over at 90mph and explodes. Having had some time to cool off, me from a few days ago looks like an idiot to me of right now.

Seems like everything buildr-related I do at the moment spirals beyond my intent… I think I’ll be taking some time off from that side of things, maybe I’ll go play dom or something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!