Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Peregrine Posted:

Also, while I understand that it is impossible for anything new on this site to exist without being created by the users, I thought that ep 3 was covered by those hired by the forumwarz apprentice contest, so that admin can continue to have minimal bumociation with this website with progress still being made.

If it’s now everyone’s job to write the content of Episode 3, what are the apprentices doing and are we going to have pay to play a forum we made ourselves?

The whole point of this exercise is for people who want to be involved — and who aren’t part of the Apprentice program — to be involved. This was announced nearly two months ago. If the idea (suddenly) offends you so much, don’t participate.

I could break down why your grossly hyperbolic post is wrong on so many levels (for instance, there’s going to be more than one forum in Episode 3…­) but believe it or not, I’ve got far too much work to do.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 09/01/2009 11:33AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!