Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Shii Posted:

Honestly, while I got a lot of chocolate a lot faster than I usually did, I would get 200+ a week from buildr as it used to be anyway.

At least you were making an effort to win them. Not just repeatedly sending the same thing over and over and get votes because of the bandwagon juggernaut.

Shii Posted:

I quit playing ForumBuildr when I got 19 submissions in to a single forum one week, and then 9 the next using only half my submissions. It’s too easy when you have a crapload of submissions at your disposal and it’s not fun playing something that’s broken.

Even with crapload of submissions, you still have to send good ideas to win. Send crap, and it’ll be flushed down. Again, I’m talking about efforts here. I don’t think anyone mind good ideas winning, even though they’re ideas sent by one guy.

As a regular Forum/Itembuildr submitter, my only concerns are about those two points. I’ll leave other points to Log in to see images!.

Edit: Remove what could be considered vote whoring.

Kittysan edited this message on 08/31/2009 3:06PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!