Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Fran Posted:

It won, fair and square. It did not have illegal multis. A ton of forums also have stupid jokes and you don’t see myself or any other whining about that. We decided to abandon buildr since we knew we weren’t going to win against the unfunny fabulous persons from ED, then 4chan.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Saying “lol pedobear” ad infinitum is not hilarious. It becomes akin to talking about the weather. Your userbase has shifted from adults with mature senses of humor to 15 yo’s who can only repeat everything they hear. It is because they are still children and repetition is the way an immature brain learns, plus they are still at an age where they desire to be like everyone else.

I tried to upvote/downvote to salvage the forum, and I kind of understand at this point if you scrap it just because the entire thing is “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society,” but I don’t think the actual current buildr crew has had their say.

Wow, elitist much? For the record, I neither come from 4chan nor I like ED’s style of “humor.” I’m more of an Uncyclopedia and Cracked kind of guy, appreciating intelligent laughs. And while I’m not going to tell my age here, in real life I’m much older than 15 years old.

And yet I don’t find this extremely obscure in-joke funny.

Oh, isn’t it ironic that submissions from “adults with mature senses of humor” are repetitions of “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society”, and “adults with mature senses of humor” keep voting them up?

Way to show those “15 yo’s who can only repeat everything they hear” guys!

Kittysan edited this message on 08/31/2009 2:11PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!