Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

As for this petition: We’re going to discuss what to do with this forum tonight, and then we’ll make an official statement.

You see? This is why the petition is here.

You’re saying that older players and spam are “why people quit buildr?” Are you kidding me? Have you looked at older forums vs. newer ones? I can crack a smile and even laugh sometimes at older forums but the new ones have completely 0% humor whatsoever. The enemies just have a sentence vaguely related to the thread for a username instead of a clever pun or something like in the older forums. No usernames are like that and it doesn’t make sense. The forum ideas overall aren’t parodies of sites now. They are just a non-joke forum for some random topic and all the usernames are not jokes and all the replies are not jokes. Saying “lol pedobear” ad infinitum is not hilarious. It becomes akin to talking about the weather. Your userbase has shifted from adults with mature senses of humor to 15 yo’s who can only repeat everything they hear. It is because they are still children and repetition is the way an immature brain learns, plus they are still at an age where they desire to be like everyone else.

I tried to upvote/downvote to salvage the forum, and I kind of understand at this point if you scrap it just because the entire thing is “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society,” but I don’t think the actual current buildr crew has had their say. There’s already a bunch of unfunny jokes we’ve all heard 1000 times in there, so just wait until the end of the week until you decide. It’s honestly the same level of humor whether it says “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society” or a bunch of old “yo mama” jokes.

I will never forget when one of the newer players asked me, “Why does it have to be funny?”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!