Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Xylon Posted:

4. There are 150k + users and more than 500 post on the forums. There are only ten mods, and only five seem active at any point.

eh. There might be 150k users but have you seen how many post? I bet we all recognize each other when browsing threads. We might even recognize style without checking for names/avatars. Even when a new guy comes out they fastly leave or are integrated and you still are able to recognize everyone that posts. Most of the people who post are alts of the same people. THERE ARE NO 150K+ POSTERS.

I know that’s not exactly the point but the posters are the ones that “****” all the time. We rarely see a “UNBAN XXXX THAT’S NOT WIKI ABUSE” thread.

There’s 10 mods, only about 5 seem to lurk the forums. I think the problem’s not in the amount of mods vs. number of users. Mod-user relations are ****. They have always been ****. And if you go to other forums they are **** there too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!