Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Xylon Posted:

Perhaps, but the thing is that there seems to be a growing sentiment in the forums that users are entitled to

jesus christ i’m sick of this argument no one thinks they have a “right” to anything here they’re just asking for things and explaining why. if we see problems, we’ll voice our concern, all the while knowing that crotchzombie or the mod team doesn’t actually have any real responsibility to deal with our complaints. we will, of course, complain about their inaction, sure, they are completely free to do whatever they want, but it comes at the risk of driving away users.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

i’m at a loss for words because xylon has pulled them straight out of me

you’re at loss for words because you’re incapable of stringing together any of those snatches of half baked ideas floating around in your head, which aren’t so much opinions but rather lil puffs of righteous anger at being called out as the bad mod you are. god knows how you ever wrote a persuasive essay in high school if the only thing you’re capable of producing when confronted with your own inadequacy is Unfunny, Uncreative, Half bumed Mockery and Sarcasm. (double emphasis on unfunny and uncreative)

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!