Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The verdict, finally! Which one will end up with the short end of the paintbrush?

After hours of deliberation…

...your judges have reached a decision.

Who takes it? Whose designs reign supreme? The winner, the victor, the designer above all others, the…

Johnny Mac!

Yes, Johnny Mac’s designs amazed the judges and the crowd alike, beginning with his clbumic “Talkin’ ‘Bout Wheels” icon. Its brilliant simplicity, amusing message, and artistic merit took Johnny to an early lead, a lead he maintained with his following submissions. Congratulations, Johnny Mac! We raise our glbum to you!

Everywhere he goes, all will call Johnny Mac the Iron Designer. In addition to this noble title, Johnny Mac wins the unique Iron Designer E-Peen and 5 BP!

But Johnny Mac was not the only designer to achieve excellence. No, for his clever and useful designs, Inconnu wins 2nd place and 3 BP! Congratulations, Inconnu! We look forward to the many new topics your icons will grace.

And yet there was another designer, in fact a designress, who brought together innovation with beauty in a way rarely seen in this Designer’s Stadium. Congratulations, Kittiejenn, for winning 3rd place and 1 BP! Your “unban” icon makes us want to ban more posters just so we can use it!

But what’s this? Another challenger? One who nearly placed because of the amusing and topical messages of his icons? Yes, meet him, Ricket, wins 1 BP and an honorable mention! And now, a final word from your judges:

I am pleased with this outcome. Yes, I believe the right Iron Designer was chosen. I was behind Johnny Mac the whole time.

*sniff* Is it over? I want to do it again! Everybody was so great! I even liked the ones that didn’t win!

*hic* Hey, Johnny Mac, want to come over and hang out? Call me, babe.

I see that my predictions have come true. I next predict that the replacement icons will take a little longer to choose, but that all will ultimately get their peens.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!