Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

- IF U ONLY POST PICS OF URSELF OR YOUTUBS NO1 TRUELY CARE ABOUT YOUR BORINGbum LIFE EVEN APPERENTLY PPL U KNOW IRL CUZ YOU GOTTA POST ABOUT ITS ONLINE TO GET NE1 TO LISTEN LMAO

– IF YUO POST A GENERIC OPINION ALL THE ****IN TIME: IE: MERC/MOUTH IS BAD POSTER!!! AHAHAHA LMAO!!!! WECAHELL BAD KLAN!!!! ~~~WHOA!~~~ ****IN. MIND. BLOWED.

– IF YOUR JUST FLIRT ALL TEH TIME. SERIOUS? ITS IT RELLY THAT HARD TO GET LAYED IRL? GIRLPOSTIN NOT FUNNY OR INTRESTIN

– SNIPIN SI BECOME THE SAME AS A KAISER

– EVRY “BURN” U EVER MAKE EQUAETS TO: LOL U A fabulous person, LOL U A BAD POASTER! xDDDDDDDDDDD

-ALL YOUR POST ARE THE SAME WORDS/IMG/EMOTE. TAHTS NOT “A GODO RP” HOW FREAKIN MORON COULD U GET

– YOU ARE A NARC bum BITHC

– GENERIC RPIN OF UR CLbum

WELL THEIRS OTHERS BUT I GOTTA POST SOME UMMM TRED TAGS YA SO THX FOR BEIN A BAD WEEK AND GETTIN RID OF WAS fabulous personGETS

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Joining Chat… just a moment.

1:49AM

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S4JdBIOUqU

1:50AM

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337: tahts me

Clbumic bad post,by a clbumic bad poster.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!