Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Heh, the credits page was broken as well. It is now fixed.

That was a fun week. I gave everything I had into that concept, and some of them scored nicely. Also I was very glad to see people sent their ideas in. They really bring back fond memories of the earlier days of the web. Damn, I feel old again. Log in to see images!

One thing I regret though, is my failure to submit my forum logo on time to make a difference. Although I have experience with Photoshop, I have no image editing program on this computer of mine, other than Paint and ACD See. Log in to see images!. I had to learn it, and then made the most stereotypically bad Web 1.0 design I can think of. Well, I did that, and submitted it two hours before the deadline, gathering 3 upvotes. I wonder what would happen if I was more prepared. I went back to make an nausea-induced animated version and post it on discussion, again on the last day, with twelve hours left (when you had limited time, scope creep didn’t help either) but it also failed to gather enough votes.

Anyway, because I don’t want it to go to waste, and because I’m so damn proud of my work Log in to see images!, I’m posting it here:

Animated version!

This is the static version. For the animated one, click on the link. I should warn you though, if you are prone to epilepsy, don’t click it, or at least don’t look at it for too long. Heck, I myself felt a little bit sick staring at it. The reason I don’t post it here is because I don’t want the mods to think I’m trolling and ban me. It’s not a really flashing image or anything, but a representation of bad web design, consisting of <blink> tag, <marquee> tag, and animated gifs that was so common during the Web 1.0 era. It’s not intentionally harmful, but bad design tends to have that side effect.

P.S. Why does it gets difficulty level of 6 anyway? Come on! We’re talking about angry old veterans here!

P.P.S. On the other hand, I might have answered my own question with that…

Kittysan edited this message on 08/23/2009 1:40PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!