Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Echuu Posted:

Just got my macbook back from the shop, it smells so good and it’s not all fatty any more! They changed the topcase, trackpad and keyboard. All that for a small crack!

My cat decided to sleep on mine one day when I left it open, I guess because it’s warm or whatever. Anyways she ripped a few keys out with her claws and the E key lost its springiness. I was amazed that they replaced all the stuff they did on yours for that. Also I went in right before Apple Care was up because the optical drive entrance was kinda smushed and they replaced that + all the same stuff again because of a small chip on the corner. I wish I’d had the money to lengthen Apple Care before it ran out because they didn’t fix the optical drive right Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!