Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Loev of my Life; A Raepdog Contest

As many of you know recently me and Kittyjenn have hit a rough part in out relationship and I have left her. It was hard at first but after many a night of sleeping on Shii’s couch, and late drunken staggering visits to the Denny’s at 2 am I am ready to move on. We all move on in out own ways, some with stip clubs, some with murder, and some with razors. But I Raepdog move on the only way I can, hard, fast, and with money. Dirty, sexy, money. So do you think you have what it takes to catch Raepdog’s heart? We’ll find out on…THE BACHELOR: RAEPDOG

Not pictured: Kittyjenn.

Rules and Regulations:

-Contestants must be women.*

-Contestants may drop out anytime, but may not join at anytime.

-Contestants are able and encourage to verbally bumault each other over me outside of any contest threads.

-Contestants must adhear to all rules within this thread, and any rules given only for that round; there are round specific rules.

-Contestants may not be Aldo.

-Contestants may not be furries.

-Contestants may be Otherkin.

Prizes:

1st Prize – 60BP + Log in to see images! + The Role-Playing Stalker Affection of Yours Truly, Raepdog.

2nd Prize – 45BP + Log in to see images!

3rd Prize – 30BP + Log in to see images!

General Flow:

Every round I will disqualify one or two contestants on he account of sucking, but each round is different. You will be given a simple task and asked to complete it and be judged by me and my two best friends… NotJoePesci and Fortunato. With your help I think this contest will go well, and I will finally find my special someone.

One of these lovely ladies (not the black one) could be you!

This Round:

This round is simple, just sign up. Post telling me that you want to join, that is all. No one can lose this round. Signup ends a week from this post. Round one starts shortly after that.

Edits:

1st – No Aldo.

2nd – No furries.

2nd – The CloudGin clause.

3rd – Gender info.

4th – Registration ending info do’oh on forgetting to put that in.

4th – Round one starting info.

5th – Added mansion picture.

*One contestant per account, the contestant must be female in real life and born with two x chromosomes, no y chromosome, have a fully functioning woman's genitals and no male reproductive organ.

The Raepdog Bachelor Mansion.

Raepdog edited this message on 08/18/2009 12:11PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!