Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

GPMC

[Billy vs Snakeman -
Gamers
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I´d just choose friend.

So what. If he chooses friend I get a reward, if he chooses foe then he´ll get the price, but will have to live with haven taken advantage of me.

If both take foe they´ll be happy that at least the other one didn´t get anything and nothing is learned.

If one chooses friend and the other one foe, he either lerns to trust and some later time I might and up with a reward or at least earn some respect for my decision.

If It´s someone ho is just to greedy that´s his problem and he´ll learn soon enough or never, at least I can be at peace.

Havving earned trust helps you more long term then having a quick fix of whatever. As people realize someone is not trustworty he might end up loosing far more on the long run.

If you want to restart your little experiment count me in, my desicion won´t change anyway :-)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!