Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Fortunato Posted:

Mountains of sloppily organized

How on earth is a screenshot of the deliveries sloppy? You have the item, price, number, and total value very nicely displayed. Works for any rollover regardless of which server and how many forums are run.

purely speculative data.

It’s speculative b/c it was on test server. Agreed.

alt 1 ran these four forums on this number threads each and earned this cred per forum.

Very funny. I’m not sacrificing Log in to see images! just to be able to dogreat timesent that information. 2/3 of my dom-disabled alts are busy farming files. The rest can test.

Fortunato Posted:

On this luck/charisma number this character received x items valued at y. Alternately, you could post how many of which items you got from which forums.

That’s the way I’ve BEEN doing it. Remember the screenshot?

And nobody in CZ needs to pay to learn this algorithm. I mean, what do you think, ET did some funky voodoo on the server and magically conjurs up deliveries? ET already knows the algorithm.

As I said earlier, no need for BP from anyone if we’re testing realistic situations on the real server. Since I found what should be well beyond the cap, realistic scenarios are all we have left to test.

ghax edited this message on 08/17/2009 8:57AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!