Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Afterthotz Posted:

Ah, was taking the chance that your name stemmed from an obscure cartoon show called ‘The Ripping Friends’, where one the characters was a parody of Batman – Called ‘Man man’, with his boywonder sidekick, ‘Boy boy’. Now I’m guessing it has a more musical origin Log in to see images!

Actually I took it from a book of cartoons called “Great Lies to Tell Small Kids” (from the same guy as did the Bunny Suicide books). One of the many lies that it suggests telling to your children went along the lines of “Your dad is a superhero. He was bitten by a radioactive man and now has all the powers of a man. His superhero name is man-man and his arch nemesis is “All the stuff that needs doing”.

I was just pitching for the silly angle of being a superhero in the vein of Batman, Spiderman, and the rest, but with very average powers instead of bat/spider related stuff. I have since been slowly finding out that there are many other uses of the name.

man-man edited this message on 08/15/2009 1:41PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!