Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Afterthotz Posted:

Ah well, I can see that any data I’m going to provide isn’t going to help out – Sorry. I’m still leveling, trying my hand at Domination and waiting for my Paypal account to be activated so I can actually purchase Episode 2.

In a few weeks I’ll have no problem running the same 4 forums to create a control sample, but as for now – I’ll leave it up to you Veterans with time on your hands.

I’m just speculating on what would make things easier to see the shape of things, any data you can provide is helpful even if it doesn’t integrate so neatly with the other data (for one thing it’d help to confirm or deny any theory the rest of the data suggests) and that’s bumuming we can even get many people working in a standardised way.

There’s not a lot of people talking about helping out here, any data is good data.

Edit: Also I am confused by the fish scales thing…

man-man edited this message on 08/14/2009 5:23PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!