Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

It does feel like a lot of male reproductive organs care more about the scoops and e-peen than quality content, and something needs to be done about that.

I think one idea that might improve things would be a limit as to how many downvotes you’re allowed to give out within a certain period of time, or require a certain minimum ratio of up/down votes. Perhaps even make your profile show how many up and down votes you’ve given so people who downvote everything are exposed, so to speak. I dunno though, I can’t help but think the ideas I’m tossing out of my bum would be just as open to exploitation as the current system.

Maybe just enforce a certain limit to how many votes you can make in a minute so people have to actually mull over each idea. Would cut down on subtle jokes being immediately pbumed over only for people to get the joke right after clicking down. That seems logical.

1338h4x edited this message on 04/08/2008 7:29PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!