Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey guys, I accidentally purposely created a couple new Spoilerpedia articles:

List Of Internet References In Forumwarz

Forumwarz Forced Memes

We’ve wanted to have the internet references article for some time; back in the day ET created a thread for it (spoilers), but it would be cool to have a central place to look up all the references in the storyline. So many times people just don’t “get” the “joke,” which is understandable given the vastness of the internet. This kind of article is just what Spoilerpedia was designed for.

As for memes created within Forumwarz: I can’t remember too many off the top of my head, but I know there’s a handful out there. With herons, “Toaster Car,” and the aggressive resurgence of Robocop’s “I’d buy that for a dollar,” I think the time has come to recognize the community’s homegrown attempts at creating memes.

This isn’t a contest. However, if you’d like to take this on as a pet project and you contribute significantly, you might earn yourself the Collaborator E-Peen™. You’d also be helping illuminate future generations of Forumwarriorz about the wonders of memetics.

Go! Go! Go!

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 08/14/2009 10:59AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!