Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Gnonthgol Posted:

This one time I was about to get killed by some random creatures and decided I had to use the unknown scroll I was carrying. I was lucky and was teleported to a safe area, unfortunaly it was a teleport curse that teleported you to a random area after each action.

So there I was waiting for the curse to ware off and just teleporting around when I picked up a rare item automaticly. What are the odds right? But just as I pressed the next bumon I realized I was in a shop. I automaticly picked up the next pice of valuble item just as I was teleported far far away. Sweet, I just lifted a more riches then I have ever goten to see at before.

I steped one step to the right expecting to teleport again, it did not happen, the spell had wore off. But one of the doors in the room opened and in stepped three great gards. Apparently nethack dont like people steeling from their shops. With the heavy loot and the previously mentioned wounds I was an easy kill.

At least I died a very rich man.

No scroll does that. It sounds like you picked up teleportitis by eating something you shouldn’t have, like a leprechaun or a nymph. Teleportitis randomly teleports you (1/85 chance every turn). It also never wears off. With teleport control, it’s extremely useful. Without teleport control, it’s awful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!