Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Chewwy

Avatar: 172315 Sun Apr 19 13:54:17 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 3 Re-Re

sooooooo, i readddd quiiteee a lott of webcomicss you seeee and i absoltutelly [b]LoooOOooveeee theemm!!! Log in to see images!,3<£

buuuut[] i wanteddd to shareee them with ALLLllLL/ offff the blooooveeely/ forumwarzzz communityy!1!1 Log in to see images!

theseeee aree 10] off my [b]FAAAVOURITEE webcomicsss, forrr yourr viewing pleasureeee!111 Log in to see images!

1- ]Orderr of the Stickk: thisss is a a parrroddy of D&D sorrtaa and hbum been going for agesss]. verrrrry funny and verrrrry gooood!

2- Erfworldd: frrom the same guyss who did OoTS did thiss too, itss about a guy whooo gets trappedd in his owwn gameee. ifff you liek oOTS you will loooove[/b] thiss!!

[b3- Picctures forr Sad Childreen: Log in to see images! kindaaa saddd, but verrrry funny, this iss just a nicee webbcomic which hbums little storrryline

4- xkcdddd: loveee it orr hatee it xkcdd is one of the mooost popularr[] webcmoics arrroundd, verry geeky + verrry funny

[5- VG Catss: catsss catts cattsss!!!1! Log in to see images!; rareeeely updated but VERrryr funnyyy, paroddies video gamesss, worrtth a look att

6- ]Cyaaanide + Happinesss: anotherrr popularr webcomicc, updatedd daaaily and isss alwbumsy funnyy + rudeee

7- Surviiiiving the Woorld[/urrl]: nottt reallly a webcomicc, bum its updatted daaaily tooo and is verrrrrry funnnyy Log in to see images!

8- /b] bumtersafee]: sliiiightly randomm comiccc, but agaain has someee funnny momeents Log in to see images!

theseee lastt two areee my FAAAVORUITEEE onesssss andd you shoulddd readdd them from beginning to enddd]

9- ]Plaaatinumgriit: writttten in bit boooks + episodesss, tellsss the talee of off hott girls, sillyy guy, andd flying castleee and itssss awesome just Reaaad ittt!!! Log in to see images!)

10- FreakAngelssss: bestttt for lasttt, freaakangeells is faantastticcc, abouttt 12 peoplee bornn at saameee time, postt apocolyptic worlld, crazzzy powerss, evvill, itsss AAMAZZZZINGGGG][]

anwayyssss, thatsss myy favoruitee comicsss, hopee you readddd + enjoyyy thememmm Log in to see images!

Honoorrable mentioon-Concerneddd: sawwwww thisss whileee backk, perhapps the funnniest + best comicc ever doneee…... finisssheddd, but itsss worrth the reaaaaad Log in to see images!

baaaaaai!!!!1!!1

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!