Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Bashy Posted:

We need more competition. I think only maybe 3-5 people, total, submitted forums last week.

It’s sort of ironic that, six months ago, people were complaining about there being too many forum ideas to look through. The results? “All the forums suck.”

Lately, there have been perhaps 5 pages of forums, total, even without any downvoting problems. The quality, originality, and funniness factor has declined noticeably, in my opinion.

Of course, some people will always say that the winning forums “suck” depending on whose they are… but the general idea that more competition and choice benefits all stands unbumailable, so please, for the love of ****, write some forum ideas and submit them every week.

Just noticed this.

In truth, I think your (extremly lengthy) winning streak has people frustrated enough that many don’t bother entering any more. I think it would first take a few weeks of you not winning, and then a dramatic uptick in activity in buildr. So I guess my point is, I’m not sure. Those of us with high buildr scores eat so many entries and win so much, I think a lot of people feel it’s not even worth entering.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!