Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Hey! My idea has been finally selected! Log in to see images!

I have to admit though, I am an old-fashioned Web 1.0 Veterans myself. I know how to write simple HTML and basic CSS (and Wiki, but that’s in Web 2.0 territory.) And I still think that people who can write them by hands rule (blame Joe Barta’s excellent guide to HTML for that one.) Thus, I never learn to use web development software, always choosing to go with Notepad. I self-taught by looking at other people’s codes, and edit/steal them when necessary. I also agree completely with Jakob Nielsen’s usability principles, which basically says too many fancy images, videos, and gimmicks suck. And minimalist, workable web pages are the best.

And of course, I have GeoCities account, although it is more likely a deposit for pages and files rather than a real site (heck, I never write a home page for it!) And when Yahoo! Log in to see images! And I hope you guys have fun ridiculing them as well.

Okay, enough ranting. Damn, I’m old. Log in to see images!

And yeah, the <blink> and <marquee> tags I put in the description causes very weird effects on ForumBuildr. I never expect that before. Looks like Log in to see images! Too bad they can’t be used in typical posts and angry replies (or can they?) because that would open up a lot of fun possibilities.

P.S. For causing ForumBuilder to go nuts with blinking and scrolling text, can I have the Haxploitation E-peen? Log in to see images! Kittysan edited this message on 08/10/2009 4:20AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!