Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dunatis Posted:

The fastest and probably most accurate way of doing that would be many runs on How Stuff Breaks and just keep track of the Andy files. Since they have such a high percentage, differences would be most noticeable and you could easily get statistically valid numbers with 12 runs since there are so many, not to mention it’s a lower difficulty and can be pwnd faster.

Do this for Luck from 1-20 and see if there is a curve if possible see the entire curve, but I’m going to focus on drop stats for everything else before I work something like this. At least until my low level placeholders get to a high enough level to use their visits for this.

Good suggestion.

man-man Posted:

How many runs would you recommend for gathering reasonably reliable stats?

Something in the ~1,000 range would be a high enough to be statistically significant, and 5,000 would be ideal. For those numbers, we’d need a fleet of Hackers with identical Luck pwning the same forum over and over.

mterek edited this message on 08/07/2009 9:37PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!