Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

man-man Posted:

Windows has infected my muscle memory with all of its shortcuts and ways of doing stuff, re-learning that kind of stuff would just be awkward and annoying. Not that I would want to sign up for the cult of Jobs in any case.

I prefer to build PCs from parts, this is not conducive to Apple’s “you do not want or need to ever open the shiny white case” philosophy. I have a bunch of odd little bits of software that make my computer more useful, I doubt they have Mac versions. I know what I’m doing, I don’t need to have things made “user-friendly” (read: idiot-proof). Everything on my PC really does “just work” already.

So yeah, basically I’m a Windows user for the foreseeable future. But XP only, I will be damned if I’m going near Vista, and I have little to no interest in Windows 7. Sooner or later it’ll get old and clunky and stuff won’t support XP any more, but I’m banking on Linux being a proper alternative by that point.

Mac OSX is a solid OS, and with OSx86, you don’t need a Mac to run OSX. I would have it running on my HP laptop if this ****ty Phoenix BIOS would let me change 1 setting.

And @ your sticking with XP comment, have fun.

Skyman747 edited this message on 08/07/2009 4:18PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!