Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

It is becoming much too difficult to find the emote I am looking for, now that we have over 150 of them. I propose that the emotes be divided into categories and put in a different table so that the page is not 10 feet long. Once the categories are decided and the current emotes organized, one could choose the category new emotes belong in when one purchases them. This would be verified by the mod who gives the emote its approval, to eliminate potential trolling. This is a great idea and ET just can’t code it fast enough, in my opinion.

Please feel free to suggest categories in this thread! Consider the following: originals, vanity emotes, terrible emotes, unnecessary animations, etc.

signed, upvoted, etc

It would be nice to be able to find emots easily on that page

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!