Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

Not counting angry replies or your forum you had 16 ideas accepted:

Wicca – 8

GHF (your idea) – 4

FAP – 4

I don’t doubt your your ability to write nor do I doubt the time you spend thinking up new ideas. What I call into question is why all the forumbuilder submissions are beginning to look the same? The reason why imo is the same people are writing for the forums every week. Is that wrong? Not really, but does it encourage new writers to be more creative or does it encourage people to copy good ideas in the hopes of getting some extra scoops?

I think once somebody wins an e-peen for submitting ideas they should be blocked from submitting anymore ideas in the same area. That would accomplish two things: new writers would get their material seen and good writers would have to learn to write for different areas of forumbuildr.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!