Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sigmund Freud

Avatar: 199273 Mon Aug 03 17:30:40 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Trix Rabbit Posted:

Here he posted evidence of his terrible psychological problems and neurosis

I feel that you have serious issues mit your Vater ya? You feel that you have lost your childhood und are trying to recapture it yet know not how to do this.

It is apparent that as a child he molested you repeatedly forcing you to take your Mutter’s place as the wife in both ze bedroom and ze home where you were left to do cooking und cleaning as vell. You feel that you had to grow up too fast and were unable to be a child and so you wish to play mit die Kinder but are not allowed to. Und now that Micheal Jackson is gone you are forced to seek another Freund mit whom you can relate to and have chosen the Trix Rabbit which is very interesting indeed.

The Trix Rabbit is always trying to enjoy childhood activities but is prevented from doing so by children, whereas you were prevented from doing so by your Vater as a child. This clearly shows a lack of emotional development and that you are probably fixated on the oral stage of development. You focus on a sugary cereal which is unhealthy but tastes gut und care not for vat others around you think when you spam post it all over forums. You have seen others try image spam and were amused by the bumhurt which occurred. You probably have also seen other become praised for this as well und thought that it was an effective way for the others here to like you.

Unfortunately I have some bad news for you und this is that it ist neither clever nor amusing. I am sure that Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!