Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

KellySunshine

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

gigerth Posted:

INCEST IS SLIGHTLY OK AND I AM FINE WITH IT AS LONG AS BOTH PARTIES LOOK GOOD LIKE THEY CAN’T BE FAT OR UGLY BECAUSE THEN THE CHILDREN WILL BE DEFORMED AND THAT IS DISGUSTING BUT I AM NOT BLACK LIKE OBAMA IT WAS THAT ONE NIGRO ECHUU WHO TURNED ME INTO OBAMA BLAME HIM FOR fine upstanding member of societyS HOLY **** SHUT THE **** UP MY GOD CHILL OUT **** YOU

UR REVOLTING NO WONDER UR NOT IN ****ING TSB ANYMORE **** U INCEST IS WRONG AND JUST BECUZ TEH PARENTS R SEXY DONT MEAN TEH KIDZ WONT BE DEFORMED MUTANT FREAKS SOCITY DONT WANT ANOTHER fine upstanding member of society BABY AND WHY THE **** SHOULD I TRUST U UR JUST A ****ING fine upstanding member of society ID RATHER HAVE A ****ING ****woman's genitals ON DA RAG FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE FOR PRESIDENT THEN A ****ING fine upstanding member of society LIKE U ULL JUST ****ING GO OUT AND enjoy TEH WHITE WOMEN AND MAKE MORE CRACK BABIES WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH U WHY DO U WANT FOUR MONTH YR OLDS ON DA CORNERS SELLING CRACK GTFO GO DIE NOONE LOVES U

KellySunshine edited this message on 04/07/2008 11:23PM

I have balls of steel.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!