Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

I actually really like this idea, and a thread tag design contest has been on my “to-do” list for a long time.

I would also support an E-Peen for winners, despite what MCB says. People who don’t speak English as a first language might have a hard time with a writing contest (except Aldo), so why can’t we reward a specialized skill with a token Peen?

Anyway, there are a couple things to address before going ahead with this: Namely, we don’t have that much space to display tags, so first we’d have to retire some. Three levels of bugs are obviously not needed (they’re a holdover from the days when we used Flamebate as a bug-tracking system), and I’ll ask ET to generate a report to see which are the least-used ones.

Then, I think we should all brainstorm about which ideal new tags to institute. They could be subject to general win/fail voting, committee voting, polling, or some combination thereof.

Beyond prettifying our existing tags, I think it’s more important to have more useful tags to play with. And while some of our tags are kind of ugly, they’re at least reasonably consistent. So no matter what we do, I think we should keep consistency in mind.

Admins are not ignoring anyone’s suggestions, but we have certain priorities and only so many hours in the day. If someone (or a group of Flamebate citizens) wanted to take on this contest as a project, and if it’s executed well, it would be very much appreciated and CZ would support it with Peen and BP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!