Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Imagine this: Customizable user profiles. Every user profile could be like a MySpace page. We could have glitter text, or animated dancing babies. We could post up cool pics if we have friends or more likely our pets. I’d love people to click on my profile and hear ToasterCar.midi and I’d love to leave a pic of the tree branch that nearly fell on my car today for all my Forumz friends to see! I’d also like to hear updates about their daily lives and what they’re having for dinner tonight.

“Now, leetlol,” you might say, “this is all very stupid and you’re stupid.” But you’d be wrong! This website is a site that is a parody of all other sites, and the clean-looking user profiles we currently have do not reflect the horrors we are trying to emulate. Even if we can’t be afforded total freedom of expression, I would like to at least be able to post up some pictures, change the text, and change the wallpaper. Thanks be to Fie for the suggestion, keep ‘em coming guys.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!