Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dr Death

Avatar: 198357 Tue Jul 28 15:01:09 -0400 2009

[Team Obvious]

Level 1 Re-Re

My parents seemed to place everything and everyone else around me first.

Well. Where do I begin? I guess I should start with a quick background. Basically I have been diagnosed OCD with Hallucinations, and Major Depressive while spending time in the US Army. 2 Years ago I spent the month of April in the psych ward, and lied to get out. Month of May I was a wreck. Then spent the month of June back in the psych ward. I have been put on 5 medications since. Ativan, Clonidine, Luvox, Trazodone, and Zeldox. I consume about 15 pills a day. And I hate taking the medication. Recently I stopped taking all the medication except the Zeldox, which is my antipsychotic. I am grateful that I am no longer suffering through hallucinations. But my depression has gotten worse, my cutting has gotten worse and I can barely sleep.

So I am at a point now, where I don’t want to continue living. Suicide has been a thought process of mine everyday for the last 7 years. For the past 7 years I have been numb, and faked emotion so others wouldn’t worry about me. I am tired of living a lie. Every day I wake up, and say to myself “Another day of hell”. I am numb to emotion, I feel nothing as the day progresses. I am tired of feeling this way. Suicide to me is a logical concept, and I will complete it on September 1st.

I have spoken with my Therapist and Psychiatrists and they know how I am. Yet they can only see me in September. Oh well. I don’t except anyone to care. I have noone that does care. My family doesn’t care. I hate interacting on a daily basis with them. I often joke that when I do kill myself they probably won’t notice for like a week or so… of course if it were my brother who killed himself, they’d probably die from grief.

Anyway I just wanted to get that out there. Not like I have anyone to tell this to that I trust. I don’t even know why I bother waiting until September 1st, what is the difference between tonight and then? I came close today, had the knife to my throat, but decided to cut my arm instead. Yay me! I look at my body and I look hideous, I say **** it. What is the point in living? Everyday is painful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!