Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

zaphod_puppy-
_325

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I´m currently trying to beat PP faster, but I fear my built is not setup yet for best speedrunning. I lack the second show your skin attack, which is usually a waste, but for speedrunning it should save a few actions, so you can cycle skin/authority/details and ophelias.

In my current runs I use pump me up as the cycle action, which is good for grinding, but obviously slow. I also didn´t have a run without any lag yet, so I guess 20 seconds improvement and beating your time might just be possible.

I´m curious: What is the damage on a maxxed out buffed emo? My Ophelia hits for 246 followed by a 160 authority attack it kills any thread in PP, but then I have to do the details/autority/authority combo to kill the next one, which is obviously very slow.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!