Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

KCGII

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

KaaVink Posted:

That’s what a lot of people are wondering. Obviously it made sense to someone, somewhere. I still don’t see the logic behind it, though.

It’s because the gaming industry is shifting more and more and more toward online play instead of local multiplayer. The phenomenon really took off with the advent of Xbox Live. Ever since the 360 came out it’s been even worse, and the entire industry took notice. Why waste money on the additional feature of local multiplayer when people can just hop online and find people to play with easy as cake? Personally, I don’t understand it. I’d like to not have to own a Wii just for some good in-house party games, but that just seems to be the way it’s gonna be going.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!