Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

FalCoN Posted:

Somebody will be invited into GGM in about seventy-two hours.

don’t you look at me, buster, i went into ggm forums one day and these guys were fingering this one dude and he was crying and i totally got freaked out

so to answer nicco’s q: yes they probably do have to whore themselves out to flamebate or else they will get fingered back stage Log in to see images!

now ask yourself this: what kind of person would willingly put themself into this kind of situation? maybe their ma didn’t get them those l.a. gears with the double laces like they always wanted, idk

they’re kind of like that neighbor kid’s uncle who is a little too friendly and you just get this feeling that bad things are happening behind the scenes, but the kid seems happy and trouble free, so you can’t tell if you imagining something or if the kid is just too dumb to realize it’s wrong and so you can’t even stomach looking at either of them

that’s why I steer clear Log in to see images!

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!