Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fie Posted:

Epeen for fwz players who meet in real life would be cool too. Log in to see images!

I’ve been considering it. It’s not that simple. In your case, it’d be fairly easy to prove you are who you say you are, because we’re all familiar with your likeness. But what standards are we to use for giving out this Peen in the future? How can we really know, for instance, that you traveled up the coast, and that you two aren’t just roommates?

It’s not that I don’t believe you. I do, and I’m both impressed and happy for you. Getting nerds laid is what Forumwarz is all about. But if we’re going to make this a reproducible Peen, it’d be incredibly easy to game the system. I think to satisfactorily prove your case would involve a major breach of privacy, although maybe I’m not thinking this through properly.

Incidentally, a kiss on the cheek doesn’t necessarily count as “getting laid.” I think a little more…evidence might be required here. Log in to see images!

As a wise man once said:

dica is a femals

ducs has mammary glands

sex with duca

duca babies

little duca babies

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!