Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

It’s a troll written to be every aspie internet nerd’s dream girl. She has every single quality that some 30 year old virgin WoW player would possibly desire. Cute, barely legal, kind of nerdy, eager to please and serve in any way, despite how wonderful she makes herself out to be she has absolutely no standards of her own. Right.

She rules out morbidly obese people, picks a random-bum city in Toronto, and says no intercourse. Adding those things up doesn’t equate to bull**** to me. “Barely legal”? She never gave her age. Considering 70’s her upper limit, that she apparently doesn’t get a lot of attention, and she’s secure enough to make this request (bumuming it’s not bull****), I’d guess ~40.

While I wouldn’t entirely rule out the possibility it’s a troll, I think it’s much more likely it’s a scammer; someone who’d move in and steal your **** or otherwise do something ****ed up. I’m not saying that’s likely, just that it’s a fair possibility, while that it’s a troll is a slim one. Would be a good idea to at least do a background check, possibly having a professional look into her past.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!