Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I think its possible that this person should go onto a diet and excersize plan that makes him reduce his intake of carbohydrates, saturated fats, and sugar this will help his body burn his excessive weight rather than burn off nothing but food sguars for energy while his body must absorb all this excessive turning into weight gain. He needs to work on doing cario work outs that give his heart a work out as well such as walking on an incline and when he is healthy enough jogging and running as well as fast paced aerobics and maybe jazzercize because these not only burn a lot of calories but at his weight he is likely at risk of if not already impacted by heart disease and type 2 diabetis. and i think he will have more energy and generally feel better as he begins to lose the weight but at that much fat he will have a lot of exceess skins that he will have to have surgically removed theres no coming back naturally from that kind of stretching but the good news is he will lose even more weigh tby cutting of excess skins and then he will feel even beter about himself im sorry hes so fat i would gess probably like 450 pounds.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!