Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I absolutely object to any online censorship, but I still have to admit my 1st reaction was “lol.”

Basically, what Fortunato said. They actually do have the right to do this as a corporation and this is not the first time it’s happened. Comcast, I think? was blocking Bittorrent awhile ago, plus they and others have a certain per-month gig usage, which is basically the same as the old days when you had to pay per hour for internet. Even though I’m not “rural,” I do have very little choice – sort of either and either/or 1 cable or a couple dsl’s. Our cable company is Mediacom and they haven’t blocked anything or limited use at all yet. They don’t even charge or restrict usenet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!